LaMar Real Estate is a brokerage truly dedicated to you, the customer. Our mantra says it all, “it’s all in the details…” With LaMar Real Estate you will not be a number, a “deal” or a “transaction;” you will not have to deal with multiple people when you have a question. Think of it as white glove service with a twist-there are no gloves, just real people helping real people.
LaMar Real Estate was founded by a real estate/contract attorney plus real estate broker. With years of experience in the industry she was able to take the things that worked, toss those that did not, and put it all together to form a company that is genuinely true to the core. Agents are surrounded with the best people in the business – mortgage brokers, title representatives, escrow officers-people who have been found to have standards of service that mirror the high standards of the company. We will not settle for anything but the best, and neither should you.
Here are some things that make our service stand out:
- Track Record: 100% customer satisfaction, numerous awards, top producing broker (top 9% of all San Diego agents)
- Attorney: A legal background means more distinguished service for you. Our broker was a real estate attorney before starting her career as a Realtor, and has skills that most agents do not have when it comes to understanding purchase and listing contracts and negotiating.
- Broker: Brokers are held to a higher fiduciary standard than agents, and this benefits your experience and service. The broker oversees all paperwork within the sales and purchase transactions of our agents.
- Dedicated Attention: Limited client intake so as not to jeopardize your service.
- No Buck-Passing: Personal attention means you will always reach your agent, not an assistant or secretary.
- Experience: In this market there is no place for inexperienced agents. Our broker’s background and legal understanding of contracts is a plus, and is always available to our agents for assistance, oversight and training.
- Professional: Consummate professionalism throughout the transaction. “It’s all in the details…”
- Integrity: Integrity is the most important quality in an agent, and that will never be compromised.
- Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist: Our broker is certified by the National Association of Realtors as a short sale and foreclosure specialist, so if you need the experience of an expert she is there for you. She also published a book in 2008 to help people facing foreclosure, and trained agents on how to work with distressed properties.
- Company: LaMar Real Estate is small enough to make a difference in your transaction–you will not be just another number in the mill–but strong enough to offer top-notch marketing and use of the most current technology available…all this with old-fashioned business ethics and dedication.
- Community: Staying in touch with the community is imperative, and this is a priority for us. We keep up with local issues, news and trends to provide information and insight on a daily basis via multiple social media sites, blogging and videos. You will also find us on media/internet radio appearances, agent training seminars, articles in local magazines and papers, and national blog guest posts.
- In the Loop: Our broker is an avid writer and writes for various local publications, her own blog, and also has written guest posts for national real estate blogsites.
Come and see why working with LaMar Real Estate can make a difference.
*** A portion of proceeds from all sales are donated to adoption and foster care agencies.